Help support your community, as well as hundreds of runners and participants by volunteering for the Great American Fitness Challenge. You will get to be part of a very unique event that celebrates fitness for everyone. Volunteers may assist with nearly every aspect of the event, including the following activities:
- Water/First Aid Stations
- Station/Obstacle Worker
- Medal distribution
- Parking direction/assistance
- Course Crosswalk monitoring
- Water refill and delivery
- Participant Tent Supervision for each race area
- Start Line Workers
- Information and Registration Table Workers
- Roving Information Helpers
- Fitness Expo Assistance
We’re on a mission to highlight America’s most fit, while promoting fitness for everyone.
Please fill out the contact form below for more details about volunteering!